Amplified Intelligence - Avoiding becoming robots at work with AI
Dear, professionals, and AI enthusiasts, welcome to our Amplified Intelligence series of webinars where we dive into the fascinating world of AI and explore practical techniques to get the most out of this powerful AI tools.
Whether you're looking to enhance your content creation, engage your audience, or simply have fun with AI-generated conversations, these webinars are for you.
In this series of webinars, we will:
Delve into real-world applications of AI in industries such as lawyers, editors and journalists.
Explore success stories and case studies where AI has revolutionized the approach of many professionals to their daily tasks.
Spark creativity by brainstorming innovative ways to leverage AI in your own professional domain.
Gather valuable tips and best practices for maximizing the potential of AI in your professional tasks.
Discover techniques to ensure coherent and contextually appropriate responses from AI tools.
Explore ways to effectively evaluate and fine-tune the model's outputs to align with your desired outcomes.
Erwin is a bold and unconventional Luxembourg lawyer with a passion for Fintech, Crypto and digital assets, intellectual property, and open-source software. With over 20 years' experience as a practicing lawyer, Erwin is a seasoned professional who knows the ins and outs of the legal industry.
Webinar 4: Avoiding becoming robots at work with AI
Tuesday, November 28 | 12 :00 – 13:30
Generate ideas for blog posts and videos, improve SEO, and write compelling job ads.
Understanding the transforming landscape of work
- The profound evolution of AI and its implications for the future of work;
- AI fundamentals, while addressing common concerns and dispelling fears surrounding AI and automation;
- Discover how AI can be embraced as a powerful tool for augmentation, working in synergy with human skills and expertise.
Harnessing the benefits of AI in professional work
- Eliminate repetitive and mundane tasks through automation, identify areas ripe for optimization using AI- driven solutions, and enhance overall task efficiency;
- Learn how AI-powered tools can revolutionize productivity and time management,
- Data-driven insights and collaborative problem-solving.
AI Applications in Various Professions
- AI-assisted research, case analysis, and contract review;
- proofreading capabilities, and content generation assistance.
Data security and ethical considerations for AI adoption
- The importance of transparency and fairness in AI use;
- Strategies for identifying and mitigating biases;
- Data privacy and security in AI implementations, safeguarding sensitive information and maintaining public trust.
Q&A Session: The webinar concludes with a Q&A session, where the speaker answers questions from the audience.
The practical information for the connexion will be sent one day before the webinar.
Legitech has been approved by the Luxembourg Bar.
Mme Carole VERDICQ
Tél : 0032 10 42 02 96
Email : [email protected]