Description de poste
- You will be in contact with international clients,
- You will work on civil and commercial litigation cases in many differents areas,
- You must be able to carry out in-depth legal research,
- You will be part of a highly experienced team that has enabled the firm to be one of the undisputed market leaders in Litigation. You will therefore be
- supported by experienced seniors who will provide her/him the adequate training,
- Endowed with an interest in business life, the candidate will be flexible and dedicated to the clients.
- You hold a U.E. master’s degree in law, ideally supplemented by a specialization in litigation,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Litigation
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English – any other language would be a definite plus;
- Bar membership; and
- Confidence to work autonomously while being part of a team.
- A modern work environment, a dynamic and committed team and a positive work atmosphere
- A full-time, open-ended contract
- An immediate start date, otherwise to be agree
If you are interested, please send your application, by mail to: [email protected]