Description de poste
BONN & SCHMITT is an independent business law firm in Luxembourg. The firm advises an international client base in the financial, corporate and fund sectors. In connection with the expansion of our banking, finance and capital markets practice, we are currently looking for an:
ASSOCIATE (M/F) - BANKING & FINANCE
- Strengthen the team in its international transactional work related to cross-border financings;
- Draft all types of financing related documents (among others credit agreements, security documents, guarantees) and legal opinions;
- Provide regulatory and capital markets advice;
- Advise creditors and debtors on Luxembourg insolvency and restructuring matters;
- Have the ability to advise and research on the full range of regulatory and financial law issues regularly brought up by the firm's domestic and international clients.
- You hold a U.E. master's degree in law, ideally supplemented by a specialization in banking and financial law or an LL.M from a UK or US university;
- You have successfully accomplished the cours complémentaires en droit luxembourgeois (CCDL);
- A first working experience in a law firm in Luxembourg would be very appreciated;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English – any other language would be an asset;
- You are detail oriented and committed to produce quality work within the set deadlines;
- You are open-minded, intellectually curious and willing to expand your legal know-how;
- You are a team player and thrive to contribute actively to the development of the firm and the banking & finance department in particular.
- A friendly and dynamic working environment within a human sized team;
- The possibility to complete the legal traineeship while working directly with the partners in charge;
- A full-time, open-ended contract;
- The ability to develop your career by taking on additional responsibility within the firm over time.
If you are interested, please send your application (cover letter and CV) by mail to: [email protected]