ADEPA ASSET MANAGEMENT S.A.
SOLUTIONS FOR IDEAS IN A GLOBAL FINANCIAL WORLD
Since 1980 our group is proud to provide with outstanding support to asset managers, banks, investors, private equity and real estate promoters, family offices and independent financial advisors operating around the world. We deliver tailor-made solutions to professionals operating globally in the field of asset management and banking. Adepa is currently present in Luxembourg (Headquarters), Italy, Spain and Chile. In Luxembourg, the group owns the market leader Adepa Asset Management S.A, a fund services specialist regulated by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) as a Chapter 15 fund management company and AIFM.
AML/KYC and Registration Senior Officer – CDI
In the context of our growing Investor Services we are hiring a senior AML/KYC and registration officer in our headquarters in Luxembourg for a dynamic and significant position with a multi-jurisdiction reach. Leveraging our sophisticated infrastructure and applying high quality standards of Luxembourg regulatory environment, the role will service all our investors in multiple continents and report directly to the head of division and the MLRO.
• Assessment and oversight of AML/KYC documentation of all investors
• Oversight and management of relationship to AML/KYC providers
• Ensuring compliance to all international and local relevant AML/CTF regulations on all jurisdictions
• Maintenance and regular update of all AML/KYC related policies in respect of new regulation
• Ensuring high quality of the flow of AML/KYC reviews, risk assessments and screenings
• Liaison with providers and internal units to maintain full compliance and a high service quality
• Maintenance and oversight of the funds shareholder register
• Management of mutual Due Diligence for new and existing business relationships
• Optimization of AML/CTF procedures and operational flows
• Escalation of incidents and relevant events to MLRO and responsible conducting officer
• Training of other team members and transparent transfer of knowledge
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an AML/KYC role in the Luxembourg fund sector
• Sound knowledge of AML/KYC processes in relation to onboarding new investors and clients
• Demonstrated knowledge of EU and Luxembourg regulatory environment
• Fluency in English, written and spoken. Other languages, esp. Spanish and French are a plus
• Sound organizational and corporate skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think clearly and define proper priorities
Want to join a growing Entrepreneurial, Intercultural, International and Independent
Global Asset Servicing Company?
You identify yourself in this description?
We are waiting for your application!
Please send you CV an motivation letter to [email protected]