D.Law is a boutique law firm providing a large range of legal services, both transactional and advisory, to international and local clients, including notably multinational corporations, private equity/real estate
companies, financial institutions and investment funds.
We aim to offer high quality and business oriented solutions thanks to our seasoned and qualified teams and our international connections. Our priority is to cultivate team spirit within an international and multicultural environment, allowing all members to build personal fulfillment and a satisfying career. Your success is our success!
About the role
As a Senior Associate in Corporate Law, you will:
• Assist and represent the clients on corporate/M&A transactions
• Advise clients on a variety of legal issues and regulatory matters
• Be in charge of managing files quasi-autonomously and developing a client base
• Do the follow-up on legal updates
• Participate in meetings and conference calls with clients, draft documentation and follow-up on clients’ requests
• You hold a Master degree in law and are a qualified lawyer with excellent legal capabilities and admitted to the bar in Luxembourg or in another European jurisdiction
• You have 5 years of experience with an expertise in corporate in Luxembourg
• You have experience in advising clients, drafting and negotiating corporate finance transactional documents
• You are fluent in English. Fluency in a second language such as French or German would be considered as a strong asset
• Your team spirit, your dynamism and your people skills are required to your integration and the success of our team.
• You are organized, attentive to details and meeting deadlines, committed, positive thinking and ready to live up to expectations
As a boutique law firm, we offer;
• A flexible work environment with a national and international dimension
• Contacts with clients locally and all around the world
• A close working relationship with the partners in office
• The benefit of a cross-border network of more than 1,500 lawyers in 70 countries
• An individualized career plan with tailor-made training courses, depending upon individual needs and collective requirements
Apply online and send us a copy of your curriculum vitae and covering letter
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :
Pas encore inscrit ?Créez votre compte