Firce Capital Luxembourg
Adresse: 21 rue Philippe II L-2340 Luxembourg
Firce Capital Luxembourg Presentation:
The core business of Firce Capital is Real Estate Asset Management (real estate financial strategy followed by its implementation) and Development of buildings (office and housing) in Europe on behalf of major institutional investors who entrust us with their funds. Firce Capital currently manages a € 2.0 billion real estate portfolio in Luxembourg, Paris, Lyon and Spain with 30 employees. The activity of Firce Capital, at the crossroads of finance and real estate, is destined to evolve strongly in the coming years.
Current development projects:
Firce Capital currently manages developments in Luxembourg City:
– 2 emblematic joint projects: Royal Hamilius (under construction), and the development of the Place de l’Etoile.
– The residential redevelopment of an office building (circa 6 000 m²)
– Management of the legal affairs on Real Estate business: Corporate 19 companies – AIF – Redaction of business offer – NDA – Acquisition.
– Engage AIF registration for the group
– Assist with the opening of the new funds
– help team across Europe on legal matters
– Set Up, run and minute board meetings
– Ensure all documentation is stored and available for third parties such as auditors, lawyers, ect.
– Follow-up of the legal part of Investment
The Profile :
– Bachelor degree in Law
– 4-5 years’ experience, ideally in a regulated environment with real estate experience.
– Fluent in both French and English (with English certificate – C1 minimum), any other language will be a strong asset
– Knowledge of regulated and non-regulated Luxembourg PE/RE structures is a plus
– Strong communication and relationship skills
– Independent, rigorous and details focused
– Can handle pressure and used to meet tight deadlines
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :
Pas encore inscrit ?Créez votre compte