Adresse: 35A, avenue J.F. Kennedy L-1855, Luxembourg
Banque Havilland is an independent and privately owned bank, headquartered in Luxembourg with offices
in London, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Dubai and Switzerland. The bank offers private banking services to High
Net Worth Individuals and families across the globe. The Bank is committed to providing clients with a highly
personal and professional service in all aspects of its operations. The success of this strategy is ensured
through our team of highly dedicated employees who contribute to a strong service and client oriented culture.
We are currently looking for a Legal Advisor (CDI, m/f) to join our bank in Luxembourg.
• Provide legal advice and recommendations to the business and support units and prepare legal memos
to the Group Head of Legal;
• Work with business units on new products and services, and identify and assist in managing and
mitigating the associated legal risks;
• Advise, review and draft client account and related documentation (such as, but not limited to, general
terms and conditions, special conditions for payment services), which may include documents typical in
the investment fund business (e.g., depository agreements, distribution agreements, subscription forms);
• Advise, review and draft contracts and other documents with or in relation to financial counterparties
and service providers;
• Liaise efficiently with external counsels on files as required and instructed by the Group Head of Legal;
• Advise and provide updates on any new or change in local laws, regulations and practices;
• Provide legal advice and recommendations in respect to new, or in the process of updating existing,
policies and procedures;
• Assist, where applicable, in the monitoring and investigation of customer complaints, claims and
• Degree in Law;
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a Legal Department of a credit institution;
• Good knowledge of the laws and regulations relevant for the financial sector, in particular in relation to
the banking sector;
• Familiar with banking products and services, with a focus on private banking and advisory;
• Good knowledge and experience in relation to the investment fund business, especially with regard to
alternative investment funds;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and French;
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• Able to analyse a case and to propose recommendations and solutions from a legal perspective in an
• Self-motivated, takes responsibility for tasks whilst being a good team player.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting
references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in
accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :
Pas encore inscrit ?Créez votre compte