Connectez-vous avec votre adresse e-mail ou votre compte Facebook
LCSB - Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
Adresse: Campus Belval, 7, avenue des Hauts-Fourneaux, L-4362 Esch-sur-Alzette
Description du poste
The University of Luxembourg is an international, multilingual research University.
To sustain its continuous development, the University of Luxembourg has a new job opening within its Interdisciplinary Centre Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB). The LCSB Legal team is looking for a new colleague:
- Ref : I1-50010481
- Permanent contract CDI
- Part-time 80% position, 32 hours/week
- Employee status
As part of the LCSB Operations Department, the legal team is responsible for legal advice and support to the LCSB and its research groups. The team provides customised solutions to legal questions and elaborates agreements related to the LCSB’s research projects for national and international collaborations in the area of Biomedicine.
- Provide legal advice and support regarding legal issues
- Acquire in-depth understanding of relevant law areas (such as European, research, contract, data protection, bioethics, state aid, donations, intellectual property, etc.)
- Analyse and identify legal risks and implications.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administer various kinds of agreements.
- Liaise with researchers and external lawyers/representatives of the collaborating parties.
- Cooperate with colleagues at different levels within LCSB and the University of Luxembourg.
- Handle legal ad hoc assignments.
- Keep abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications for the LCSB.
- Master in law
- Working experience in a research environment considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal system;
- Excellent problem‐solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to integrate in a fast changing and very international environment;
- Very open minded and eager to discover different perspectives and ways of contributing to solutions;
- Team player with sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self‐driven and resourceful;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; Good knowledge of French and/or German is of advantage;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- A motivating and interesting job in an international research environment
- Member of an expanding and dynamic team of highly motivated colleagues
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please apply online until April 15th 2019 via jobs.lu by uploading you CV, motivation letter and copy of your diploma.
© Copyright Legitech 2006-2019
Partagez sur les réseaux sociaux
Recommander cette page à un ami
Ajouter un favoris
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :