Université de Luxembourg
The University of Luxembourg aspires to be one of Europe’s most highly regarded universities with a distinctly international and interdisciplinary character. It fosters the cross-fertilisation of research and teaching, is relevant to its country, is known worldwide for its research and teaching in targeted areas, and is establishing itself as an innovative model for contemporary European Higher Education. It`s core asset is its well-connected world-class academic staff which will attract the most motivated, talented and creative students and young researchers who will learn to enjoy taking up challenges and develop into visionary thinkers able to shape society.
In the frame of the General Data Protection Implementation, compliance strengthening and to support the Data Protection Officer (DPO) of the University we are looking for a:
Lawyer in Data Protection (*gn)
Work closely with the DPO on tasks and missions detailed in the GDPR and the University Data Protection Policy
– University degree in Law (Minimum Master level or equivalent)
– Minimum 2 years of experience in a legal position handling data protection issues and/or contract review
– Good knowledge of GDPR and related guidelines
– Knowledge about Data Protection Impact Assessment performance or GDPR risk assessment is an advantage
– Excellent command of English and fluency in French, any other language is considered as an asset
– Service oriented
– Proactive, able to work autonomously and handling various tasks simultaneously;
– Diplomatic, open-minded and able to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
– Good command of Microsoft Office suite
Please apply online and upload your CV anda motivation letter in English.
The University is an equal opportunity employer.
`*gn = Gender Neutral
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :
Pas encore inscrit ?Créez votre compte