Connectez-vous avec votre adresse e-mail ou votre compte Facebook
Funds Lawyer (M/F)
Carne Global Fund Managers (Luxembourg)
Adresse: European Bank & Business Centre, 6B Route de Trèves L-2633 Senningerberg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Description du poste
Carne Global Fund Managers (Luxembourg) S.A. is looking for dynamic professionals to join the Company!
Carne is the premier global provider of Fund Management Solutions to the asset management industry. Carne’s comprehensive solutions include European Management Companies, Fund Platforms, Independent Fund Directorships and other Fiduciary services. With a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves in excess of four hundred traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Dublin, Luxembourg, Zurich, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
Due to our successful and growing Management Company and AIFM business we are currently recruiting for a Fund Lawyer, at Senior Associate level to join the Legal Team based in Luxembourg.
- Supporting the business from a legal and regulatory perspective in Luxembourg.
- Legal review of fund launch documentation.
- Drafting and negotiating various agreements (including AIFM and investment management agreements, review of prospectus, trust deeds, administration, custody, distribution, dealing and terms of business agreements).
- Assisting the business generally on all Management Company issues, Oversight and Conducting Officers, Compliance, AML, Data Protection, Business Continuity and all related regulatory and transactional matters.
- Advise and assist Carne Directors, MLRO, Conducting Officers and Compliance Officers.
- Assist with business development and sales activities and client services teams as required (incl. product development and special project work).
- Liaising with external legal advisers and client’s counsel.
- Assisting with drafting and implementing regulatory documents.
- Assist and support Carne’s Global Registration Team with legal and regulatory issues.
- Professional qualified experience of a minimum of 5 years in asset management and funds legal role Experience with and general knowledge of the laws and regulations impacting financial services providers and investment management businesses, preferably including familiarity with UCITS, AIFMD and their related evolving regulatory, compliance and governance environment, covering a variety of fund product types and asset classes.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic business and regulatory environment.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to influence and to seek out other business opportunities.
- Highly organised self-starter.
- Energetic and solutions-based team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues.
- Creative and practical in your approach to work and capable of delivering the required solutions to our Clients.
© Copyright Legitech 2006-2019
Partagez sur les réseaux sociaux
Ajouter un favoris
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :