Connectez-vous avec votre adresse e-mail ou votre compte Facebook
Experienced Lawyer in Banking and Finance (M/F)
Description du poste
WILDGEN, whose origins go back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial law and we represent a large number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds, leading banking and financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
- Further to a law degree (LLM or similar degree will be considered as an advantage), you are qualified to the Luxembourg bar or to another European bar,
- You have at least 5 years’ experience practicing Banking and Finance law in Luxembourg,
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work. An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly,
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and client relationship skills and you are keen to be involved in business development,
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French. German and Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
Get involved with us!
- You will be in charge of advising clients on a variety of legal issues,
- You will guide and supervise junior colleagues,
- You will contribute to internal and external conferences or publications on Banking and Finance topics,
- We offer excellent career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment. We aim to create an exciting and rewarding place to work,
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people,
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.
© Copyright Legitech 2006-2019
Partagez sur les réseaux sociaux
Ajouter un favoris
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :