Connectez-vous avec votre adresse e-mail ou votre compte Facebook
Description du poste
Wildgen whose origins go back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, financial and tax law. We represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, funds, banking and financial institutions, individuals and we advise internationally and domestically; in local and cross-border transactions.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We look for people, sharing the same values as us: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
- You have a bachelors in one of the following or related fields: Accounting, Business Administration and Finance required or equivalent combination of education and work experience,
- You have a first experience in billing accounting matters,
- You are fluent in English and French, both oral and written is required. German will be considered as an asset,
- You have excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills,
- You have excellent knowledge in using Word and Excel.
- Responsible for accurate and timely preparation of lawyer fees invoices,
- Collection and review of costs to be invoiced to clients,
- Reviews billing data to ensure amounts and account numbers are accurate,
- Handle billing questions from customers,
- Maintains appropriate files, documents, and reports regarding lawyer fees,
- Accurately calculates fees amounts in accordance with executed agreements,
- Produces reports, letters, and other correspondence, as needed,
- Works closely with other Finance Division members to maintain the integrity of all financial operations,
- In this position Billing Accountant reports to the Finance Director.
We offer you:
- Career prospects,
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment,
If you are interested in the above position, please send a CV and a cover letter and a recent photo to: email@example.com
© Copyright Legitech 2006-2019
Partagez sur les réseaux sociaux
Ajouter un favoris
Vous devez être membre pour ajouter un contenu à vos favoris.
Déjà membre ? Connectez-vous :