Silicon Valley-based Accelerator Founder Institute graduates 10 Start-up companies in Luxembourg
The Founder Institute (www.fi.co), the world’s largest pre-seed start-up accelerator, announced today that it graduated 10 start-up companies in Luxembourg together with Elvinger Hoss Prussen and partners. Industry leaders, media and investors are invited to the “Demo Day” on Thursday 13th June 2019.
Luxembourg, 3rd June 2019 – The companies that will graduate from the 1st cohort of Founder Institute (FI) Luxembourg span across multiple industries such as Artificial Intelligence, Aviation, Cyber Security, Education, FinTech, Human Resources, Legal, Real Estate, Social, Travel & Tourism and more.
Many of the world’s fastest-growing start-ups have used the Founder Institute to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their start-up ideas, build a team, get their first customers and raise funding.
Just a few months ago, local Founder Institute directors Anna Radulovski and Ivo Radulovski announced the launch of this extremely challenging start-up accelerator programme, where graduating is a significant achievement.
Read More: Silicon Valley-Based Founder Institute Launches Newest Chapter In Luxembourg
In fact, less than 30% of all applicants were accepted to the programme in Luxembourg and less than 30% of those made it through. Given the high dropout rate, it is only fair that we recognize those who persevered through the challenging weeks.
The latest graduate companies from the Luxembourg programme include:
- ChefPassport is a web and mobile application to connect cooking lovers with local cooks and chefs around the world to deliver live streaming private cooking classes.
- Concio helps travellers save time by gathering personalised travel activities and enabling them to book all of them with a single click/tap.
- Cryptic is a platform to help IT Security Officers manage their digital keys, that includes monitor and audit of the usage
- Hitblu is a universal air charter search platform facilitating private jet booking worldwide.
- Groundfeet is a crowd lending platform that empowers small social investors in selecting social and environmental impact projects by measuring the impact and providing due diligence to them
- Legal Finder provides a booking platform to help clients find lawyers in a couple of minutes with all the relevant information given, including other clients recommendations. It also helps lawyers attract new clients online.
- RealtyImpact is a network and online marketplace that helps clients bring the highest design quality, sustainability and social value into their construction projects by quickly and conveniently connecting them to the most talented architects and engineers and qualified builders who best fit their project needs.
- Rejustify helps economists and financial analysts to get and merge data from multiple sources in a few clicks. It saves 75% of the analyst’s time and reduces errors.
- Tallocate is an online talent management & sharing platform for companies to source, engage and hire qualified specialists faster.
- Working Princess is a community to help working mothers to achieve their work-life-balance by using a platform. It also to makes a bridge between the companies looking for the best talent fit and the working women who are looking for alternative working cultures.
Join us for the “Demo Day” and the presentation of the graduate companies and networking.
Save the Date: Thursday 13th June 2019 – 6pm
Who? Invitation Only: Industry leaders, entrepreneurs, media and investors.
Request an invitation via email@example.com
Laisser un commentaire
Vous devez être connecté pour ajouter un commentaire.