Investment funds is an important topic within the worldwide economic industry. It is a very technical field which the review handle through:
• In-depth technical analyses;
• A follow-up of the current events at the European and even international level;
• Regular doctrinal and jurisprudential deciphering;
• Practical information;
• Tax, legal and regulatory aspects of the funds.
The purpose of the review is to offer:
• Technical analyses on investment funds as well as current information, recommendations, and practical solutions;
• A European perspective.
• All professionals in the field:
asset managers ;
lawyers specialized in banking as well as finance ;
investment funds ;
The review also aims to become a reference with its authors and committee members who are renowned in their respective fields.
The quality of the content is controlled by the peer review.
Pierre-Olivier van Caubergh, Ezechiel Havrenne
Members of the scientific committee
Oliver R. Hoor, Samantha Schmitz, Prof. Ezechiel Havrenne, L.L.M., Michel Lambion, António Frade Correia, Etienne Dessy, Tobias Lochen, Rima Maitrehenry, Christian Schatz, Pierre-Olivier van Caubergh, Yoann Chemama, Jochem van der wal, Erik Kastrop, Cesare Silvani