Do you want to be a cog in the machine? Then you are wrong with us!
Because we are looking for employees with personality!
AIQU TAX is a German-Luxembourg consulting company and a member of the AIQUNITED group of companies. AIQU TAX's advisory focus is on legal and tax advice and the structuring of investments across Luxembourg and around the world. We are a young, ambitious company with a team of German and Luxembourg tax / legal experts. After successfully completing your tax law studies, we offer you a unique opportunity to put your knowledge into practice in a very international environment. For our location in Luxembourg we are looking for:
a tax advisor, specialist lawyer for tax law (m / f) from now / for an unlimited period
We are looking for employees who, with their expertise, their commitment and their service and quality standards, join a dynamic and ambitious team in order to grow with us.
Your area of responsibility:
- Contact person for tax questions of clients in the areas of direct taxes and in the investment tax law
- Support and advice to our mandate holders on tax law issues
- Cross-border structuring advice
- Preparation of opinions and reports
- Communication with tax authorities
- Preparation of newsletters and preparation of presentations for clients and specialist lectures
- Analysis of changes in the law and their effects on our clients
- Examination and evaluation of legal documents as well as national and international contracts
- Supporting our clients in fulfilling the formalities prescribed by Luxembourg law (e.g. publications, tax returns, reporting)
- Successfully completed state examination in law with a focus on tax law or completion of a business degree with a focus on tax law
- Ideally, a completed tax advisor exam
- Professional experience as a tax advisor in Luxembourg or Germany, very good knowledge of tax advice
- Independent way of working, goal orientation, motivation, ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Pronounced motivation for design as well as initiative and a high service mentality
- High level of responsibility and willingness to work
- Independent, reliable and structured way of working and high quality standards
- Languages: German: mother tongue, English: business fluent, French: very good understanding of the written and spoken language
Why your career is going uphill with us:
You can look forward to a small, but all the more dynamic and motivated team in which you have the opportunity right from the start to contribute your knowledge to varied and demanding tasks and to take on responsibility. Our flat hierarchies enable you to work
directly with our two partners. We cover a wide range of topics and, in addition to classic tax advice and tax compliance tasks, also offer cross-border tax services, which gives our employees the opportunity to continuously learn. Young employees are also introduced to independent contact with our international clients from day one.
We promote talented employees in a targeted manner so that we can achieve more and grow together - for you and our clients!
Please send your application (consisting of a cover letter and résumé) to [email protected]