Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services.
We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Tax Associate- (M/F)
Your main responsibilities
▪ Provide, together with a motivated team, tax advice for both national and international clients
▪ Demonstrate a good understanding of increasingly complex tax concepts
▪ Discuss complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management
▪ Prepare practical technical solutions to the client' situation and draw appropriate conclusions
▪ Assure client satisfaction by providing timely advice of highest quality
▪ Supervise a team of tax consultants as well as assure knowledge sharing (for senior position)
▪ Develop and maintain contacts with clients you will advise, the Luxembourg Tax Authorities as well as with other legal and financial experts
▪ You have at least a 4-year Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with a Masters in Tax
▪ You demonstrate a relevant experience of AT least 3 years in the tax department of an international advisory firm (for senior position)
▪ You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
▪ You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German will be an advantage
▪ You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
▪ You have good organization skills
▪ An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
▪ Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
▪ A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae with picture and a motivation letter to [email protected]
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants.