NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 60 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
Are you a Funds lawyer?
We have room for you
Our Luxembourg-based Investment Management team provides practical and in-depth regulatory and legal advice on the structuring and establishment of Luxembourg alternative investment funds and UCITS. We also advise Luxembourg management companies and AIFMs on their day-to-day operations. Our Investment Management practice focuses on US, UK and EU-based fund managers structuring Luxembourg funds and/or expanding their activities in Europe.
• Law degree; L.LM funds in Luxembourg and CCDL is an asset
• At least 3 to 4 years of funds experience (UCITS, AIF, AIFM….) in a Law firm;
• Excellent language skills in English and French; Italian or German is an asset;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• An analytical mind-set and good organisational skills;
• Detail-oriented, hardworking and team-player
What we offer
• Continuous learning opportunities and on-going professional education;
• Stimulating and friendly professional environment;
• Competitive package;
• Attractive career opportunities.
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter by e-mail to: