In order to meet Wildgen’s ongoing expansion, we are seeking a personal assistant. In turn, we provide a thriving environment and a fantastic opportunity within a supportive firm awarded with The Great Place to Work and ESR (Socially Responsible Company) certifications. Our Luxembourg office is recruiting a:
EXPERIENCED CORPORATE LAWYER
WITH AN INTEREST IN THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR (M/F/X)
Founded in 1923 and recognised as a leading law firm by international table leagues, Wildgen is one of the best known and most innovative business law firms in Luxembourg. Today, our team of legal experts focuses on how to meet the needs of our clients across a diverse range of sectors. Our lawyers offer them a wealth of experience in various practice areas and also endeavour to help them with dedicated offerings.
Helping domestic and international clients to launch and grow, operate efficiently, and invest more successfully is our prime goal. Discover our areas of expertise, values and achievements on our website (https://www.wildgen.lu) and join us today.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Advising local and international clients on the full spectrum of various corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, group restructurings and refinancings, financing of vessels/aircrafts etc.;
- Ensuring the daily coordination between clients, counterparty lawyers, and services providers;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of legal and corporate documents, mortgages on vessels/aircrafts, pledges, etc.;
- Drafting of legal opinions and memorandum on transportation matters etc. (CMR, business licences,…);
- Managing and coaching the team members;
- Coordinating legal researches;
- Participating actively in the business development needs of the firm.
YOUR PROFILE :
- You have at least 6 years of experience practicing Corporate law and ideally Transporation law;
- You have a master’s degree in Law - admission to the Luxembourg Bar or any other European Bar would be an advantage;
- You are fluent in English and French;
- You are proactive, dynamic, team player with good communication skills.
WE OFFER YOU :
- An attractive salary package;
- A dynamic and friendly work place;
- Participation to internal and external trainings on legal matters and soft skills;
- Regular team events.
HOW TO APPLY :
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa,Chief HR Officer, [email protected]. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.