In order to meet Wildgen’s ongoing expansion, we are seeking a lawyer with both exceptional promise and invaluable experience. In turn, we provide a thriving environment and a fantastic opportunity within a supportive firm awarded with The Great Place to Work and ESR (Socially Responsible Company) certifications. Our Luxembourg office is recruiting an:
EXPERIENCED LITIGATION LAWYER (M/F/X)
Founded in 1923 and recognised as a leading law firm by international table leagues, Wildgen is one of the best known and most innovative business law firms in Luxembourg. Today, our team of legal experts focuses on how to meet the needs of our clients across a diverse range of sectors. Our lawyers offer them a wealth of experience in various practice areas and also endeavour to help them with dedicated offerings. Helping domestic and international clients to launch and grow, operate efficiently, and invest more successfully is our prime goal. Discover our areas of expertise, values and achievements on our website (https://www.wildgen.lu) and join us today.
• Advising local and international clients on the full spectrum of various litigation transactions, and more specifically in civil law, commercial law, and banking and finance law;
• Ensuring the daily coordination between clients, counterparty lawyers, and services providers;
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating all types of legal and litigation documents;
• Managing and coaching the team members;
• Coordinating legal researches;
• Participating actively in the business development needs of the firm;
• You will join the team of Maître Vilret and Maître Perru.
• You have at least 6 years of experience practicing litigation law in Luxembourg;
• You have a master’s degree in Law and you are registered to the Luxembourg Bar List 1 or any other European Bar with similar qualifications;
• You are fluent in French, English and German, Luxembourgish would be an asset;
• You are proactive, dynamic, team player with good communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive salary package;
• A dynamic and friendly work place;
• Participation to internal and external trainings on legal matters and soft skills;
• Regular team events.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, [email protected]. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.