In order to meet Wildgen’s ongoing expansion, we are seeking a lawyer with both exceptional promise and invaluable experience. In turn, we provide a thriving environment and a fantastic opportunity within a supportive firm awarded with The Great Place to Work and ESR (Socially Responsible Company) certifications. Our Luxembourg office is recruiting an:
JUNIOR LITIGATION LAWYER (M/F/X)
Founded in 1923 and recognised as a leading law firm by international table leagues, Wildgen is one of the best known and most innovative business law firms in Luxembourg. Today, our team of legal experts focuses on how to meet the needs of our clients across a diverse range of sectors. Our lawyers offer them a wealth of experience in various practice areas and also endeavour to help them with dedicated offerings. Helping domestic and international clients to launch and grow, operate efficiently, and invest more successfully is our prime goal. Discover our areas of expertise, values and achievements on our website (https://www.wildgen.lu) and join us today.
• You have completed the Cours Complémentaires de Droit Luxembourgeois and are registered to the bar of Luxembourg;
• You have a Master's degree in private law;
• You wish to join a dynamic law firm in the field of litigation, and more precisely in civil law, commercial law, and banking and financial law;
• You are capable of delivering high quality work;
• You are dynamic and a team player;
• You work in a reactive and autonomous manner;
• You are fluent in French, English and German, Luxembourgish would be an asset.
• You will be responsible for the management of litigation files;
• You will be in charge of the management of litigation files;
• You will draft conclusions and documents initiating proceedings;
• You are in charge of pleadings in court;
• You will draft legal opinions and contracts;
• You will carry out legal research;
• You will join the team of Maître Vilret and Maître Perru.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• An attractive salary package;
• A dynamic and friendly work place;
• Participation to internal and external trainings on legal matters and soft skills;
• Regular team events.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, [email protected]. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.