PwC Legal is a highly reputable top-tier firm based in Luxembourg. We provide high quality legal solutions to major international and domestic clients and combine our tailored expertise with a truly global and cross-competent approach.
Our team is widely recognized for its innovative and business-oriented approach, its team spirit and strong core values.
We are currently looking for a transactional Lawyer (minimum 8 years’ experience in M&A and Private Equity Transactions) to join our Corporate & M&A department
Un Avocat spécialisé en transactionnel (minimum 8 ans d’expérience en transactions M&A et Private Equity) pour rejoindre notre département Corporate and M&A
You will join our team to work on various types of files providing legal advice to a wide range of international and multi-national clients, private equity houses, financial institutions and institutional clients. Your duties will include:
• Advising clients in M&A and private equity transactions, from LOI to Closing (including asset and share deal, shareholders’ agreement, tax driven corporate restructuring transactions…)
• Negotiating deal terms and drafting key investment documents such as term sheets, non-disclosure agreement, binding and non-binding offer, share and asset purchase agreements, investment and shareholders' agreements, side letters, commitment letters, tailor-made articles of association.
• Negotiating and drafting of finance documents - third party and intragroup loan agreements, security guarantee packages, debt and equity instruments.
• Assisting on all corporate aspects of funds formation, working closely with our Investment Funds practice.
• Working in conjunction with other teams within the firm and within PwC network to provide a fully integrated service to our clients
• Being a key contact for the client
• Participating in the development of the firm business plan (conferences, articles, client events…)
From the moment that you will join our team, we aspire to make your work experience an outstanding and engaging one by offering:
• An attractive salary package
• Personalized induction program and day to day coaching through a feedback culture
• Stimulating experience, trainings and opportunities for progression within our firm
• The perfect combination between a high level of autonomy and a senior’s technical support when needed
• Facilities to better manage your time and have a work-life balance
• A friendly work environment that invites you to expand valuable knowledge and experience, explore opportunities, and discover a place for you.
The candidate should have:
• Be a member of an European Bar
• Have a university degree in Law
• Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience within a law firm, ideally in Luxembourg
• Have a significant experience in domestic and/or international M&A transactions and more generally on transactional work
• Have excellent communication skills and be a team player
• Have a high degree of fluency in English and a perfect command of French
• Have a solid organizational skills and the ability to adapt easily
If you feel that you match our current recruitment needs, please send your application to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.