Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services.
We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, compliance services, corporate finance and Knowledge.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Tax senior associate / Knowledge Department - (M/F)
Your main responsibilities:
▪ To keep our personnel informed of current tax, legal and other related topics (including monitoring various websites, publications, and press articles, drafting of memos, contributing to newsflashes)
▪ To draft articles for client newsletters and tax specialised media
▪ To undertake research for specific client projects in various individual, corporate and international tax as well as in legal and other related issues (including the legal watch)
▪ To prepare or review materials for internal and external trainings
▪ To provide internal technical trainings in Luxembourg and international tax issues to the personnel of the firm
▪ To supervise the maintaining of our library and our knowledge databases
▪ You have at least a 4-year Degree in Law, preferably with a Master in Tax
▪ You demonstrate at least 2 years' experience in Luxembourg taxation
▪ You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
▪ You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German and Luxembourgish will be an advantage
▪ You are able to understand and synthesize information (e.g., press articles, case law, …)
▪ You have natural curiosity to perform research
▪ You are flexible and able to manage several files at the same time
▪ You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative, and team spirit
▪ You have very good organization skills
▪ An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
▪ Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
▪ A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to [email protected]