Our Tax team is expanding and is therefore looking for a Senior Associate specialised in Luxembourg direct tax.
• You will support the senior associate on domestic and international clients on all tax-related matters;
• You will participate with the senior associate to the tax tailor-made advice to complex taxrelated issues;
• You will help on tax strategies for domestic and international clients;
• You will be part of a young and dynamic team and report to the partner;
• As a Senior Associate, you will also be responsible for training younger associates.
• You hold a University degree in law;
• You have between 4 and 6 years of working experience in a Luxembourg law firm;
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French (another language will be considered as a strong asset);
• Confident and professional, you enjoy working and interacting within a multi-cultural setting;
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills;
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• You have an eye for details and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
What we offer
• Competitive remuneration package.
• International and friendly working environment;
• Work-life balance;
• Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations;
• Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions;
• Possibilities to attend and/or organise, internal and external seminars/conferences.
If you are interested, please send us your CV at [email protected] or call us at +352 262753 98
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.