NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 60 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, insurance, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
NautaDutilh' s banking team combines domestic know-how and international scope covering the full range of banking work.
Are you a Senior Regulatory Lawyer?
We have room for you.
• Senior Associate lawyer with a minimum experience of 7 years in a Luxembourg Law firm, in the Financial Regulatory area (PSD2, Emir, Mifid2, CSSF licensing, CRR, AML obligations etc.) and looking for a real career opportunity
• U.E. law degree, LL.M or equivalent
• Excellent language skills in English and French; German would be an asset
• An experience in the Insurance field could be an additional asset
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and synthetic skills, ability to provide practical guidance on a complex topic
• Detail-oriented, flexible, innovative and team-player
What we offer
• An attractive career in the field of Banking & Finance focusing on Regulatory matters with the possibility to take a leading role
• An opportunity to actively contribute to the further development of our Regulatory Banking practice (conferences, panels), working closely and directly with the partners and our firm’s international Regulatory practices in Brussels and Amsterdam
• A stimulating and friendly professional environment
• A challenging work stream
• A competitive remuneration
• International transactions
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter by e-mail to: