LexField is an independent law firm based in Luxembourg, recognised as a prime player by legal directories Legal 500 and Leaders League. Our expertise covers all fields of business law, with a particular focus on private equity, private wealth, investment funds, M&A, corporate, insurance and tax.
Our young and energetic team serves international and local clients, including private equity firms, multinational companies, financial institutions, start-ups, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
Our corporate culture combines a high-quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
You will work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with an international dimension. Being a mid-size law firm, we are proud of our good work-life balance. It is important for everyone and we value the friendly and welcoming atmosphere we created.
With offices located in the heart of Luxembourg city centre, we foster sustainable mobility and are developing an environmentally conscious workplace.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Corporate Lawyer (m/f)
• You will advise domestic and international clients on the legal structuring and management of a wide range of Luxembourg regulated or non-regulated vehicles.
• You will handle M&A transactions for private equity clients.
• You will assist clients on corporate matters and will provide ongoing advice on general corporate law, corporate governance and compliance issues.
• You will be required to manage projects with increasing autonomy.
• You will be involved in developing new business initiatives.
• You will supervise junior lawyers and develop their knowledge.
• At least 7 years of international business law experience in corporate and private equity matters, preferably from a large firm.
• Law degree, ideally completed by a Master or post-graduate degree from an Anglo-Saxon university (LL.M).
• Member of a European bar.
• Practical knowledge of the investment management industry or finance law will be considered as an asset.
• Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
• Focused on client relationship and high-quality advice.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
What we offer
• A stimulating multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent and a good work-life balance;
• A knowledge sharing and friendly working environment giving priority to team work;
• Trainings and career development;
• Flexible working arrangements.
Based on your experience and technical skills, you will get hired as a Counsel or Senior Associate.
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please send your application by email to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.