In order to meet Wildgen’s ongoing expansion, we are seeking a lawyer with both exceptional promise and invaluable experience. In turn, we provide a thriving environment and a fantastic opportunity within a supportive firm awarded with The Great Place to Work and ESR (Socially Responsible Company) certifications. Our Luxembourg office is recruiting an:
JUNIOR ASSOCIATE / ASSOCIATE LAWYER IN CORPORATE (M/F/X)
Founded in 1923 and recognised as a leading law firm by international table leagues, Wildgen is one of the best known and most innovative business law firms in Luxembourg. Today, our team of legal experts focuses on how to meet the needs of our clients across a diverse range of sectors. Our lawyers offer them a wealth of experience in various practice areas and also endeavour to help them with dedicated offerings. Helping domestic and international clients to launch and grow, operate efficiently, and invest more successfully is our prime goal. Discover our areas of expertise, values and achievements on our website (https://www.wildgen.lu) and join us today.
- You have minimum a Master 2 in Corporate Law and a specialization in Tax will be considered as an asset,
- You are already qualified (Luxembourg bar /other European bar),
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Corporate matters,
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work,
- You have excellent communication, teamwork skills,
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French,
- An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly.
GET INVOLVED WITH US!
You will be in charge of advising clients on a variety of legal issues,
- You will work under the direct supervision of Senior Associate,
- We offer excellent training and career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment,
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people,
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, [email protected]. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.
Your application will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and as described in our Privacy
Statement available at the following address Wildgen.lu. Your personal data will be kept for a maximum of 6 months.
For additional information, please send an email to [email protected]