Our Investment Funds team is looking for Professional Support Lawyer, specialised in Investment Funds or in Corporate law with a strong interest for Funds, to actively support the development of the team.
Under the supervision of the Partners in charge of the department and with the support the Fund team, your daily tasks will notably include:
You will notably be in charge of:
• Supporting your Fund team with respect to legal researches;
• Monitoring the most recent legal developments in the market and keep the lawyers of your practice abreast of these developments;
• Contribute to the drafting of publications (articles, newsletters, brochures etc.) and liaise with marketing team;
• Preparing communications and materials to clients to disseminate CMS Luxembourg expertise and knowledge (including client alerts, presentations and pitches);
• Assisting with conferences, contribute to the visibility and external profile of your Fund practice;
• Organize and coordinate regular internal technical meetings in order to share knowledge with your team members;
• Attending various industry working groups (ALFI, LPEA, Lux CMA);
• Development of the Firm’s know-how by performing tasks such as drafting and updating of legal templates;
• Participate actively to any local and global initiative in terms of Knowledge Management.
• Work closely with other KM team members and support the various legal automation and artificial intelligence initiatives which will be implemented in the future within your Fund practice.
• You have minimum 5 years of experience as a lawyer in investment funds;
• Any previous experience as knowledge lawyer/professional support lawyer would be an asset;
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French;
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with very good organisational skills;
• You are able to facilitate, organise and support the development of the internal knowledge management resources within the Fund department; You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• You have excellent technical skills, including drafting and legal analysis;
• You have an excellent organisational and project management skills – an ability to “make things happen”;
• You are a dynamic, autonomous and resilient team player who is able to motivate the others;
• You are also a team player with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with various teams within the firm and the CMS network.
What we offer
• International and friendly working environment;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Work-life balance;
If you are interested, please send us your CV at [email protected] or call us at +352 262753 98
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.