- DSM Avocats à la Cour -
An independent firm, DSM Avocats à la Cour provides its national and international clientele multidisciplinary and multilingual services. DSM’s lawyers are recognized experts in commercial law, financial law, tax law, digital and dispute resolution. DSM also benefits from several international networks of independent lawyers reputed for their excellence.
The firm has been a signatory of the Luxembourg Diversity Charter since 2015 and is particularly attentive to the well-being of its employees, as attested to by the "Best Workplaces Luxembourg" label received in 2020 as well as the "Great Place to Work-Certified" badge received in 2021.
- Your duties -
On a team of human scale and under the supervision of a Partner, you will represent our Luxembourg and international clientele on the following files:
• Corporate: company formations, capital increases and reductions, advising on administration and management, classic corporate governance, contributions, partial asset contributions, liquidations, restructuring;
• Mergers and Acquisitions: due diligence, M&A (term sheet, LOI, share purchase agreement (SPA), letters of intent, share transfer agreements, shareholder agreements, joint-ventures, asset transfers, national and international mergers, demergers.
- Your profile -
• Holding a Master’s degree in law, you also ideally have at least 2 years of experience as Avocat/Avocat à la Cour in the above-mentioned practice areas in Luxembourg.
• Versatile and open to new technologies.
• Pragmatic and rigorous, you know how to prioritise your workload and support clients in their taking of decisions. Your dynamism, team spirit and autonomy will be valued.
• Fluency in English. Any other language such as French and/or Luxembourgish and/or German would be an asset.
- Avantages of the position -
• Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile and previous experience as a salaried employee;
• International, convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and ideas are encouraged;
• Interesting and stimulating files;
• Balance between professional and private life; and
• Opportunities to participate in and/or organise internal and external conferences as well as to write articles.
- Rankings -
DSM Avocats à la Cour is ranked among the best Luxembourg law firms according to worldwide legal directories such as Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, Leaders League, World Tax and Legal500.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Candidates interested in this position are invited to email their application to:
All applications will be treated confidentially.