- DSM Avocats à la Cour -
As an independent law firm of over 40 people, DSM Avocats à la Cour advises and represents its domestic and international clientele. The firm's lawyers are recognized experts in several legal practice areas, including company, financial, real estate, tax and digital law, as well dispute resolution. DSM's concern for the well-being of its employees is demonstrated by its receipt of "Best Workplaces Luxembourg" and "Great Place to Work-Certified", as well as its participation in numerous charitable actions in favor of diversity and equality and in sports.
- Your duties -
On a team of human scale and under the supervision of a Partner, you will assist our Luxembourg and international clientele on the following Corporate – Corporate Finance tasks: company formations, capital increases and reductions, contributions, distribution of dividends, approval of annual accounts, approval of consolidated annual accounts, Lux GAAP and IFRS, merger, demerger, partial asset contributions, liquidations, restructuring, corporate governance.
- Your profile -
• Holding a Master’s degree in law, you also ideally have at least 2 years of experience as Avocat/Avocat à la Cour in the above-mentioned practice areas in Luxembourg.
• Open to new technologies.
• Pragmatic and rigorous, you know how to prioritise your workload and support clients in their taking of decisions. Your dynamism, team spirit and autonomy will be valued.
• Fluency in English. Any other language such as French and/or Luxembourgish and/or German would be an asset.
- Advantages of the position -
• Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile and previous experience;
• Private medical insurance;
• Convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and ideas are encouraged;
• Interesting and stimulating files;
• Balance between professional and private life.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Candidates interested in this position are invited to email their application to:
All applications will be treated confidentially.