- DSM Avocats à la Cour -
An independent firm, DSM Avocats à la Cour provides its national and international clientele multidisciplinary and multilingual services. DSM’s lawyers are recognized experts in commercial law, financial law, digital and dispute resolution. DSM also benefits from several international networks of independent lawyers reputed for their excellence.
The firm has been a signatory of the Luxembourg Diversity Charter since 2015 and is particularly attentive to the well-being of its employees, as attested to by the "Best Workplaces Luxembourg" label received in 2020 as well as the "Great Place to Work-Certified" badge received in 2021.
- Your duties -
• Organising clients’ documentation in the various files;
• Liaising with banks for opening accounts, powers of signature, KYC requirements;
• Use of IT tools such as EDM, e-signature, SharePoint;
• Keeping up-to-date structure charts and follow-up tables; and
• Other ad hoc assignments.
- Your profile -
• You are immediately available;
• Fluent in English and French. German would be an asset;
• You are highly organized and understand the importance of deadlines;
• Strong sense of service and confidentiality as well as rigorous;
• Proficient in most recent IT tools;
• Flexible and work well on a team;
• Eye for detail; and
• A diploma (minimum Bac +2) or equivalent professional experience.
- Avantages of the position -
• Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile;
• Meal vouchers;
• International, convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and ideas are encouraged;
• Balance between professional and private life.
- Rankings -
DSM Avocats à la Cour is ranked among the best Luxembourg law firms according to worldwide legal directories such as Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, Leaders League, World Tax and Legal500.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Candidates interested in this position are invited to email their application to:
All applications will be treated confidentially.