- DSM Avocats à la Cour -
An independent firm, DSM Avocats à la Cour provides its national and international clientele multidisciplinary and multilingual services. DSM’s lawyers are recognized experts in commercial law, financial law, digital and dispute resolution. DSM also benefits from several international networks of independent lawyers reputed for their excellence.
The firm has been a signatory of the Luxembourg Diversity Charter since 2015 and is particularly attentive to the well-being of its employees, as attested to by the "Best Workplaces Luxembourg" label received in 2020 as well as the "Great Place to Work-Certified" badge received in 2021.
- Your duties -
You get the opportunity to work across different practice areas with a greater focus on Dispute Resolution and Corporate:
• Draft standard legal documents in relation our clients' day-to-day requests (change of corporate name, registered office, incorporation and dissolution of companies, board and shareholders meeting minutes) in multiple jurisdictions through EMEA;
• Document cross-checking and making document amendments;
• Organisation of the signature, legalisation and apostille of the relevant documents;
• Data Room management, Document collation and version control;
• Liaising with various service providers (notaries, foreign law firms, banks, etc.)
• Translation of legal documents; and
• Other ad hoc assignments.
- Your profile -
• You are immediately available;
• Fluent in English. German or French will be an asset;
• You are highly organized and understand the importance of deadlines;
• Proactive and professional with strong communication skills;
• Strong sense of service and confidentiality as well as rigorous;
• Proficient in online office tools such as Office Pack and online research tools;
• Capable of managing several issues at once;
• Flexible and works well on a team;
• Good writing and proof-reading skills;
• Eye for detail; and
o A legal diploma (minimum Bac +2) or equivalent professional experience;
o You have knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment;
- Avantages of the position -
• Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile and previous experience as a salaried employee;
• Meal vouchers;
• International, convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and ideas are encouraged;
• Interesting and stimulating files;
• Balance between professional and private life.
- Rankings -
DSM Avocats à la Cour is ranked among the best Luxembourg law firms according to worldwide legal directories such as Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, Leaders League, World Tax and Legal500.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Candidates interested in this position are invited to email their application to:
All applications will be treated confidentially.