- DSM Avocats à la Cour -
An independent firm Full-service business law firm with more than 20 lawyers, DSM Avocats à la Cour provides its national and international clientele multidisciplinary and multilingual services. DSM’s lawyers are recognized experts in commercial law, tax law, financial law, digital and dispute resolution. DSM Avocats à la Cour also benefits from several international networks of independent lawyers reputed for their excellence. The firm has been a signatory of the Luxembourg Diversity Charter since 2015 and is particularly attentive to the well-being of its members, as attested to by the "Best Workplaces Luxembourg" label received in 2020 as well as the "Great Place to Work-Certified" badge received in 2021.
- Your duties -
You get the opportunity to work across different practice areas with a greater focus on Dispute Resolution and Corporate M&A:
• Draft standard legal documents in relation our clients' day-to-day requests (change of corporate name, registered office, incorporation and dissolution of companies, board and shareholders meeting minutes) in multiple jurisdictions through EMEA;
• Document cross-checking and making document amendments;
• Organisation of the signature, legalisation and apostille of the relevant documents;
• Data Room management, document collation and version control;
• Liaising with various service providers (notaries, foreign law firms, banks, etc.)
• Translation of legal documents;
• Organising clients’ documentation in the various files;
• Liaising with banks for opening accounts, power of signature, KYC requirements;
• Use of IT tools such as EDM, e-signature, sharepoint;
• Keeping up-to-date structure charts and follow-up tables; and
• Other ad hoc assignments.
- Your profile -
• Excellent communication skills in English and with French (both written and oral);
• You are highly organized, understand the importance of deadlines;
• Strong sense of service and confidentiality as well as rigorous;
• Proficient in most recent IT tools;
• Good writing and proof-reading skills;
• Flexible and works well on a team;
• You have knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment; and
• A diploma or equivalent professional experience (minimum of 2 years).
- Avantages of the position -
• Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile;
• Meal vouchers;
• International, convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and ideas are encouraged;
• Interesting and stimulating files;
• Balance between professional and private life.
- Rankings -
DSM Avocats à la Cour is ranked among the best Luxembourg law firms according to worldwide legal directories such as Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, Leaders League, World Tax and Legal500.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Candidates interested in this position are invited to email their application to:
All applications will be treated confidentially.