Our firm is looking for a Lawyer (Avocats à la Cour) with 3 to 6 years experience to join its growing Dispute Resolution and Employment team.
• Managing autonomously civil and commercial procedures (drafting pleadings and proceedings, legal research, attending hearings, etc.);
• Analysing pre-litigation briefs and drafting legal opinions/memorandums;
• You will be responsible for managing matters including client communications, related deadlines and coordinating with external service provider, opposite counsels and judicial or administrative authorities;
• Preparing, drafting and reviewing various legal and contractual documents;
• Participating in business development initiatives and writing articles on relevant topics.
• You have between 3 and 6 years of working experience, ideally within a Luxembourg based Law Firm;
• You are registered at the Luxembourg Bar either on Liste I or IV;
• You have strong presentation skills combined with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong analytical and summarizing skills.
• Professional, dynamic and open-minded, you enjoy working and interacting within an expanding team;
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organizational skills;
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French (excellent command of German and Luxembourgish is a strong asset).
What we offer
• the opportunity to work in an international and friendly environment;
• An attractive compensation package
• the possibility to attend and/or organise, internal and external training/seminars/conferences;
• the possibility to sign articles and/or publications.
If you are interested, please send us your CV at [email protected] or call us at +352 262753 98
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.