CMS Luxembourg is looking for a Legal Assistant with 2 to 5 years experience to join its growing Dispute Resolution team.
• Creating, monitoring and closing client files in our systems and collecting the relevant KYC documentation;
• Assist the department heads with their requests (management of emails, calendar, arrangements of meetings and other on demand tasks);
• Assist departments in their day-to-day activities;
• Manage the timetable for the hearings;
• Prepare correspondence to the courts and counterparts;
• Put into form written submissions and other documents;
• Prepare the supporting documents and other files to be filed with the court;
• Communicate with the clerks of the court etc;
• Performing various secretarial tasks.
• You hold a Bachelor degree in administration or secretarial;
• You have between 2 and 5 years of working experience ideally in a law firm;
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French. German is considered as an asset;
• You have excellent organisational skills and solid IT skills;
• You are a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• You are autonomous, dynamic you have an eye for details and are at ease with numbers.
What we offer
• International and friendly working environment;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Work-life balance;
• Training opportunities.
If you are interested, please send us your CV at [email protected] or call us at +352 262753 98
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.