Our Corporate/M&A team is expanding and looking for a Senior Associate specialised in Corporate. law.
• You will be assisting clients on M&A transactions, structuring and restructuring operations and, in general, on Luxembourg corporate law matters;
• You will be managing matters which includes meetings with clients, following up on requests as well as drafting all legal and regulatory documentation needed;
• You will be part of a young and dynamic team; you will report to the partners in charge of the department and manage associates;
• As a manager, you will be responsible for training younger associates, assigning and supervising their work and organising team work in an efficient manner.
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French (excellent command of German and Luxembourgish is a strong asset);
• You hold a University degree in law;
• You have between 4 and 6 years of working experience in a Luxembourg law firm;
• You are fluent in spoken and written English and French;
• Confident and professional, you enjoy working and interacting within a multi-cultural setting;
• You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills;
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• You have an eye for details and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
What we offer
• International and friendly working environment;
• Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations;
• Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Work-life balance;
• Legal training;
• Possibilities to attend and/or organise, internal and external seminars/conferences;
• Possibilities of writing press articles or specialised books.
If you are interested, please send us your CV at [email protected] or call us at +352 262753 98
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.