LexField is an independent law firm based in Luxembourg, recognised as a prime player by legal directories Legal 500 and Leaders League. Our expertise covers all fields of business law, with a particular focus on private equity, private wealth, investment funds, M&A, corporate, insurance and tax.
Our young and energetic team serves international and local clients, including private equity firms, multinational companies, financial institutions, start-ups, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
Our corporate culture combines a high-quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork.
You will work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with an international dimension. Being a mid-size law firm, we are proud of our good work-life balance. It is important for everyone and we value the friendly and welcoming atmosphere we created.
With offices located in the heart of Luxembourg city centre, we foster sustainable mobility and are developing an environmentally conscious workplace.
In order to strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a:
Corporate Lawyer (m/f)
• You will draft, review and prepare corporate documents and transactional documentation.
• You will handle M&A transactions for domestic, international and private equity clients.
• You will assist clients on corporate matters and will provide ongoing advice on general corporate law, corporate governance and compliance issues.
• You will liaise with various parties, including advisors, legal authorities and service providers.
• You will be required to manage projects with increasing autonomy.
• You will contribute to new business initiatives.
• At least 3 years of international business law experience in corporate and private equity matters,
preferably from a large firm.
• Law degree, ideally completed by a Master or post-graduate degree from an Anglo-Saxon university (LL.M).
• Member of a European bar.
• Practical knowledge of the investment management industry or finance law will be considered as an asset.
• Fluent in French and English, both written and spoken.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and team spirit.
• Focused on client relationship, solution-oriented and pro-active
What we offer
• A stimulating multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent and a good work-life balance;
• A knowledge sharing and friendly working environment giving priority to team work;
• Trainings and career development;
• Flexible working arrangements.
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please send your application by email to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.