Will you be the Compliance Officer (M/F/X) we are looking for?
If you want…
✓ to be a part of a work family with exciting people?
✓ your opinion and feedback be valued?
✓ to be challenged to grow and improve?
✓ work for renowned clients?
… you have come to the right place @ Brouxel & Rabia Luxembourg Law Firm!
WHO ARE WE?
Brouxel & Rabia Luxembourg Law Firm ("B&R") is an independent full-service business law firm, ventured by two of the most successful lawyers in Luxembourg, François BROUXEL & Samia RABIA.
The firm is known for its unwavering commitment to delivering high-quality legal services to a diverse clientele base from around the world.
With a team of experienced and dedicated lawyers, B&R offers a comprehensive range of legal solutions (Corporate law, Investment funds, Real estate, M&A, Private equity, Tax, Banking & Finance, Dispute resolution, Regulatory matters, etc.) ensuring that clients receive expert guidance tailored to their needs.
For more information, do not hesitate to visit our website: www.brouxelrabia.lu
WHAT PROFILE SHOULD OUR NEW COLLEAGUE HAVE?
As a Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for the firm’s compliance with AML obligations and making sure the firm operates at a high standard in this respect.
• Performing initial and ongoing AML due diligence on clients, and liaising with clients to collect the required KYC documentation.
• Conducting risk assessments on business relationships and advising lawyers on possible AML risks.
• Preparing and recording KYC files and reports.
• Verifying that the firm maintains up-to-date AML internal policies, controls, and procedures (including reviewing the firm’s policies and developing compliance programs).
• Performing an annual risk valuation.
• Monitoring the operational processes according to the internal procedures.
• Updating the lawyers on regulatory environment changes.
• Preparing internal training supporting documentation and providing annual internal training.
• Follow regular training on KYC/AML matters.
• Integrity and professional ethics.
• Knowledge of legal requirements and controls.
• Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the AML regulatory environment
• Proven experience as a Compliance Officer.
• Ability to work on an autonomous basis.
• Attention to detail.
• Fluent in French and English.
• Any KYC certification is a plus.
WHY APPLY TO B&R?
B&R offers you:
o A challenging role
o A culture of feedback, knowledge sharing, continuous training and career development combined with the proximity of a mid-size law firm where the quality of the workplace and the human relationship are one of our primary concerns
o A multicultural environment where we promote diversity
o An attractive remuneration package (including bonus payments and salary increases)
o An ideal office location close to the city center and the station, with easy access to the tramway
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Candidates may submit their application by email to: [email protected]