NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 60 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
NautaDutilh's banking and capital markets team combines domestic know-how and international scope covering the full range of banking and finance work. Our deals go from straight forward to complex structuring (acquisition financing, securitisations, bond issues, IPOs).
Are you an experienced Banking lawyer?
We have room for you.
• U.E. law degree, LL.M or equivalent would be an asset
• Up to 5 years of experience in Banking & Finance law, preferably in a Luxembourg law firm
• French speaker with excellent knowledge of English. German would be a major advantage
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• An analytical mind-set and good organisational skills
• Detail-oriented, flexible, innovative and team-player
What we offer
• Possibility to closely work alongside partners and counsels of various practice areas.
• Possibility to work on matters in the areas of finance, capital markets and securitisation.
• Continuous learning opportunities and ongoing professional education
• A stimulating and friendly professional environment
• Real and challenging career opportunities
• A competitive package
• International law cases
• Secondment opportunities (London, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Brussels, New York)
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter by e-mail to: