Are you a team player? A multitasker and problem-solver?
Are you looking for an opportunity to boost your career?
A dynamic and challenging work environment?
In 2023 Mourant joined forces with LexField, a financial services and business law firm specialising in advising corporations, private equity (including real estate) houses, financial institutions, investment funds, assets managers and sponsors, family offices and high and ultra-high-net-worth individuals on a wide range of transactions including banking and finance, corporate law, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), investment funds, private equity, private wealth, and tax.
Recognised by leading independent legal directories, Chambers and Partners and Legal 500, our multidisciplinary practitioners work as one integrated team to understand our clients' business operations and provide a cohesive and effective service.
Our corporate culture combines a high-quality customer service with a real emphasis on people and teamwork. You will work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial and fun environment with an international dimension. Being a mid-size law firm, we are proud of our good work-life balance. It is important for everyone and we value the friendly and welcoming atmosphere we created.
With offices located in the heart of Luxembourg city centre, we foster sustainable mobility and are developing an environmentally conscious workplace.
In the context of our development, we are currently looking for an
Administrative Assistant (m/f)
to ensure the efficient operation of the office on a day-to-day basis and provide administrative support to the lawyers and staff.
• Supporting the team in various administrative tasks such as drafting correspondence, formatting documents, printing, scanning and filing documents, etc.
• Verifying and completing records, forms, and documents
• Handling filings with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register
• Arranging for legalisation and apostille of documents
• Liaising with notaries, banks and administrations
• Welcoming visitors and answering phone calls
• Processing of incoming and outgoing mail and shipping
• Managing agendas, meetings and conference calls for the Partners
• Organising domestic and international business trips (booking flights, hotel or restaurant)
• Dealing with service providers and point of contact for building maintenance
• Secretarial degree or equivalent
• A similar experience in a law firm will be considered as an asset.
• Excellent computer skills, including MS office proficiency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Pro-active, service-minded and team spirit
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
• Discrete and reliable, ability to handle confidential and sensitive documents.
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
What we offer
• A stimulating multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent and a good work-life balance
• A knowledge sharing and friendly working environment giving priority to team work
• Trainings and career development
• Flexible working arrangements
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please send your application by email to: [email protected]
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.