We are looking for an
In-house Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
As an in-house legal counsel based in Luxembourg, you will support us in various legal matters.
If you are a team player, if you enjoy working autonomously and possess strong communication skills, then this position should interest you.
Your main tasks:
- Advising on legal/regulatory issues across the whole Company and Group covering commercial, real estate, intellectual property law and any legal matter as may arise (litigation procedures, M&A, know your customer issues, public tenders, governance related matters, ...)
- Reviewing/drafting corporate documentation such as resolutions, minutes of board meeting of directors/managers, minutes of shareholder meetings in Luxembourg and abroad
- Reviewing/drafting of financial documentation.
What do we expect?
- Master degree in company/commercial law or an equivalent qualification from a jurisdiction based on French civil law, matching the requirements of the function
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar international industrial environment as in-house counsel or in a recognized law firm with a general practice area, corporate/contractual/commercial law/finance and commercial law
- Fluency in English and French, with good writing and speaking command. German and/or Luxembourg language skills are considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a professional and autonomous manner and to quickly integrate a dynamic multinational team
- Practical and solution-oriented attitude, focussing on compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Capacity to distinguish key issues from less important considerations and ability to accept imperfect working results due to time and availability constraints
- Developed social skills as team player, offering support and having a good communication with colleagues, customers and other external relationships
- Good negotiating skills
- Additional legal studies in Germany or Anglo-Saxon countries, an MBA or another international study experience of that level are considered as an advantage
- Internships in lawyer education and bar exam at the Luxembourg bar (or at Belgian or French bar) are an asset.
What do we offer?
- Interesting projects and tasks in an international, innovative and dynamic Company
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours and entitlement to leave, which exceeds the minimum legal standards
- Extra social security benefits like additional pension insurance, additional health and accident insurances.
Paul Wurth S.A. is an international engineering company with deep roots in Luxembourg. We rely on the competence of our 500 highly motivated employees. We are a global leader in ironmaking technologies, driven by innovation and taking an active role in shaping a sustainable and carbon-free industry.
As part of the global SMS group, a leading technology supplier and plant builder for the metals industry employing 15,000 people worldwide, we are a strong partner for our customers in the steel industry and beyond.