The Corporate Paralegal position supports and assists the Legal Team on a wide range of matters, including the implementation and roll out of a new document management system.
The Paralegal will
• Assist the legal team with organising board and shareholders meetings and preparation of associated documentation.
• Assist the legal team with a variety of matters including investor relations and due diligence exercises.
• Work with the legal team in supporting the development and implementation of a document management system and processes.
• Assist the legal team with the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
• Responsibility for records management, coordination and filing.
• Law degree or 1 to 3 year paralegal experience.
• English fluency required (reading, writing, and speaking)
• Strong team working skills - relationship management, interpersonal, communication (both written and spoken).
• Well organised, detail oriented, capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and the ability to juggle multiple demands.
• Must have initiative, a ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work autonomously when required.
• Must have excellent computer skills, including skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Knowledge of document management systems.
• Knowledge and experience in corporate governance, ideally in a Luxembourg context.
• French/ German fluency (reading, writing, and speaking).
About the Company:
MARCOL is an international investment firm with a 45-year track record in equity investment and asset management, focusing on growing and supporting businesses to succeed globally.
Headquartered in London, with offices in Paris, Berlin and Luxembourg. MARCOL focuses on short, medium and long-term investment opportunities. Its roots lie in real estate investment, development, and asset management, however today the portfolio covers a range of industries including healthcare, industrial, leisure and technology.
Known for creating and realising maximum values through hands-on management by its team of experts, MARCOL has developed a large and varied portfolio, which it continues to expand with a flexible approach, entrepreneurial mindset and a focus on innovation.
The Corporate Paralegal role is to be based in Luxembourg. The Luxembourg office has operated for 14 years, since its formation in 2007. A team of 11 lead by Pii Ketvel, CEO - MARCOL Europe, who joined MARCOL in 2007 to focus on growth, acquisitions and support to portfolio companies, supported by a team of legal, finance and administrative professionals.
The company is proud to have built a strong reputation within industries for being discreet, reliable, decisive and innovative.
Les candidat(e)s intéressé(e)s par ce poste sont prié(e)s d’envoyer par email leur candidature à : [email protected]