Litigation Lawyer | Luxembourg
We are looking for a Litigation Lawyer for an international business law firm.
Our client has built a solid reputation since the inception of its Luxembourg office more than 10 years ago. The litigation department is composed of 3 lawyers.
Description of the vacancy
Work on corporate, commercial and civil litigation matters on behalf of local and international clients
• Represent, assist and support clients from the opening and clothing on the file
• Draft all legal documents throughout the procedure
• Liaise stakeholders involve
• Conduct and coordinate research in relation to legal and procedural issues
• Admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg or in another EU member state
• Minim 2 years’ experience acquired in the Dispute Resolution practise in a Luxembourg-based law firm.
• Fluent in English and French
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive attitude